After studying this client’s domestic sales channel programs and results, PMP built a model for expanding the programs globally.
The client had experienced success through a series of sales channel and direct marketing programs in the U.S. and wanted to apply learning and successful programs to key international markets to drive further growth.
We first built a financial model to estimate the cost of expanding marketing programs globally that was leveraged to size and prioritize investment.
We then built a channel partner marketing program that included:
- A destination spend platform to drive consumer spend in key locations
- Sales channel partner pitch materials and incentives
- Channel partner templates and marketing assets to support execution in key markets
- Sales enablement materials
- Marketing best practices education programs for channel partners
The company was able to deliver millions in revenue from international markets launched.